Term and conditions + COVID-19 PLAN
.It is expected that you have read our terms and conditions prior to entry and service at The paper Moon Arts Collective pty ltd.
COVID -19 conditions
- THE STUDIO IS RESERVING THE RIGHT TO REFUSE SERVICE AND ENTRY TO ANYONE SHOWING SIGNS OF A FEVER, COUGH, COLD, FLU OR RUNNY NOSE. please stay at home if you’re unwell.
- During this time the studio is not allowing “plus ones” this is to minimise the amount of people we are allowed to have within the studio.
- All clients and artists will be required to answer questions truthfully in relation to COVID-19
- Cancellations less than 24 hours notice will require a payment of 50% for the initial booking this can be reinstated should a reschedule be recommended.
- There will be no contact between our artist’s and our clients (apart from the tattoo process) at any stage (hugs, high fives, hand shakes etc..)
- All clients and artists will be required to have their temprature checked upon arrival.
- All clients are to keep a distance of 1.5 metres when entering and waiting inside the studio
- The studio will only be open to clients who have an appointment, the studio door will be locked at all other times and clients will need to call the front desk to gain entry
- All clients and artists will be required to wash their hands, and use our supplied hand sanitizer sterliants upon arrival and departure of the studio
- Artists are to follow our already in place and active strict hand hygeine, and infection control protocol. All artists are trained and up to date with infection control guidlines including the governmnet training of COVID-19.
- All artists will be required to have appropriate PPE. Due to the demand on such PPE clients are urged to bring their own face masks. Face masks are for sale at the front counter.
- The paper moon tattoo collective are encouraging the use of the “COVID-19 app”
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Tattoo services are only available to person(s) 18 years and older. Children are not permitted to enter the restricted tattoo area under any circumstances.
- We reserve the right to refuse service of anyone who is aggressive or showing signs of being under the influence of drugs or alcohol, showing signs of illness, refusing to answer all questions set out in the consent form or not following our set Covid -19 plan.
- You must Not be pregnant or breastfeeding. failure to mention this to your artist will result in a loss of your deposit and refusal of service.
- All tattoo procedures are at the artists discretion, with the agreement of creative licence and they can stop this procedure at anytime during the tattoo, consultation, or design process.
- The studio is under 24 hour surveillance.
- It is important to note that all artists working at the paper moon tattoo collective pty ltd are not employee’s. All artists are acting under their own ABN with individual insurances and are only leasing a space within the company.
- Deposits are non refundable.
- All flash designs made by our artists are owned by the artist and cannot be replicated, or sold without the artist’s permission.
level 4/ 19 North terrace. Hackney. SA
M – F : 11-5:30
Sat : 11am–6pm
Sun : Closed